Friday 17 October 2014

The Nigeria of our dreams?it starts with this!

Catchy topic right? but really,isn't that what we all want,a country where everything works perfectly? Well,at least I know that's what I want.So what role does you and I,the electorate have to play in realising this dream?a lot of roles!but a crucial one is to pray for our leaders.
    Indeed,pray for our leaders.You know,sometimes,we tend to be quick to criticize our leaders and say, "if I were there,I would do this, I would do that" but its not as easy as it seems because when you wear the shoes,you know it's a different ball game.That is why the Word of GOD Says, "to pray for all those in authority" because afterall,they are just like you and I, men who need the Guidance of GOD.
  So today, take out time to pray for all our leaders starting from our president, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to the councillors in your local government area for GOD Almighty to Guide them in taking decisions that will take us to the NIGERIA of our dreams for us and future generations to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment