Wednesday 24 December 2014

Is Niyola dating Banky W or not?!

Beautiful Nigerian ainger, Niyola and EME music record label boss, Banky W are definitely close.So close that people speculate they are dating but the duo have always denied this.
 But speaking to Encomium magazine, the question popped up again but this time, she answered thus,
“Yes! I am in a relationship with him. But the only kind relationship I have with Banky W right now is that he is my boss. There’s nothing more to that.” The interviewer further asked if Banky W wanted to dateher,

. Niyola said, “I don’t know about that. I can’t say. Until then, I can’t decide for the future. I’m still with EME and no plans of leaving them for now.” However, the ‘Toh Bad’ crooner doesn’t be
lieve in the term ‘ideal man’, for her, she wants a mature, self-respectful man, who would also be God fearing, good looking and intelligent.

He must be able to accept me for who I am. Understand me well and my personality,” she stated.
W
hen asked why she was still single, she said: “I am very single because I am not ready. It’s my personal decision. When I’m ready, I’ll know but for now, I’m not in any relationship.”

1 comment: